Wednesday 26 October 2011

Day 247 of 365:
Hello gang.  Just a quick post before we leave for the Everton Match. 
Remember that Divine double chocolate cookie recipe  I shared with you a few days ago? 
Well I gave it a go today. 
OH SO SCRUMPIOUS.  I actually caught myself saying wow that is so divine. Then realized the irony.  So goey and rich. Oh I do love. Mine didn't turn out as   fluffy as hers did . 
I ofcourse tweaked it abit by not using salt and extra chocolate chips. 
Anyone have any good recipe recommendations or requests for me?  Let me know!

I will try and do another post when I get home as well but this is  just so I dont have to fight for time when I get back. 

Ta  ta for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Liverpool, United Kingdom
I'm a former Arkansan who followed her heart to England. I began blogging to keep my family and friends back home up to date with my life and wedding preparations. Now I plan to explore further into the blogging of projects, inspirations, aspirations and just a look into my life. I am a photographer who is also trying to break through in this fast paced demanding world of photography. I love taking pictures, diying, blogging, running, baking and cooking getting caught in a good book and music that touches the soul. Thanks for stopping by.

Followers